Have you ever wondered how the aspiring entrepreneurs on Shark Tank develop business pitches to investors?
Would you like to catch a glimpse of how guys like Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook?
There are over 450 companies in Kendall Square, Cambridge, over 1,00 startups in the Boston Innovation District on the Boston waterfront and over 900 in Boston’s Downtown Crossing. You too, can get involved in this exciting way of life.
Some of our most fascinating Boston internships for the last 8 years have been at some of these companies. Here are some of the things you might learn:
– What does it take to come up with a business idea?
– What goes into an effective pitch?
– Who funds startup companies?
– Which are some of the most successful startups in Boston?
– Where are some of the hundreds of networking events (called meetups by techies) in Boston and Cambridge?
– What is a co-working space?
– What are the more well-known business incubators in Boston?
– What does each day look like at a startup?
– What are some of the roles individuals play at these companies?
Whether you are a high school or college student, our business mentors will give you a rarified glimpse into this exceptional community of entrepreneurs: